Saturday, October 18, 2008

A lunch with J

Met Yi Xuan at Parkway's busstop, then we walked to Crystal Jade for lunch! So cool right? Hahaha, thank you Yi Xuan's sister for the treat! :D After lunch, walked around parkway, then while walking, bumped onto Mrs Pung! Yay, she still remembers my name, three cheers for her! Hahaha, caught up with each other for a few minutes, then we carried on walking round and round, up and down up and down. We wanted to find places to take pictures, however..Parkway was still as crowded as before, it is always very crowded on weekends especially, so its awkward sitting in the middle of no where to take shots right?

So, we actually headed for the toilet, but there were quite a lot of people in it, so next stop..in the end, after walking round in circles again, then we headed for Borders. Borders was packed with people also, but we managed to find a corner, and took some shots, then..that little corner became a little crowded, so its awkward cause we were sitting on the floor in the middle of no where, taking photos instead of browsing through the books. So, we moved.

Then, our 3rd stop was another toilet, managed to take probably around 5 shots in there, then it became filled with people again. Accompanied Yixuan to buy some barbeque stuffs for her sister, then Yixuan was being so sweet, by accompanying me to my appointment place(: Hahah, thanks for the accompany, girl! From there, we bidded goodbye.




After my appointment, boarded bus 31. K, then at the next stop, the door opened and sitting at the busstop was Jason! Hahaha, I was shocked, cause I was wondering why would he be there. Then we waved to each other, haha your hair's getting longer, Jay! Guess what, he went to study for tuesday's O Level Chem Spa! Cool or not? Hahaha! He made me felt a little stress, cause I've yet to study it..Zzz.

So, bus-ed all the way to Tanah Merah, then take bus 12 back home. At school's bus stop, You Ming & Sylvia boarded the bus? Hahaha, I was quite shocked to see them actually, cause it was getting kinda dark already, and they're going out to study. Right, O Level's coming right? All the best! Then, at Loyang's bus stop, I saw my brother's ex tuition mate. At first, I wasn't sure if I saw the right person, cause I thought he was in Australia. Then, in the end it was really him, cause when he dropped off, I turned back to take another look at him, and yeah, he turned back too.

Reached home, then left house, cause Dad,Bro & Sis went Pasir Ris Park to cycle, so met them there. Told brother that I think I saw Matthew, and indeed it was him, haha cause Matthew messaged my brother too! :D

Ate at this place called Summer Breeze, and its so dark that I can't even see my food! Gosh! Like, one table one candle only. Somemore, our table got 5 of us, with only 1 candle, see what.....Zzzzz.

Okay, so made our way home (:

Cheers!